How Can Dolphin Tickets be Earned, Used and Redeemed?
Students on the Dolphin Team also have a reward system. This system is designed to reward responsibility and promote academic achievement.
HOW DO I EARN DOLPHIN TICKETS???
YOU may earn Dolphin tickets in the following way:
1) Bringing paper work signed on time (2 Dolphin tickets)
2) Signed weekly agenda (2 Dolphin tickets)
3) “SWIM” letters not lost due to responsibility infractions (1 Dolphin ticket per letter)
4) Rewarded for any other possibility based on individual teacher discretion
WHAT INFRACTIONS CAUSE ME TO LOSE DOLPHIN TICKETS???
YOU must surrender four Dolphin tickets for each responsibility infraction once all “SWIM” letters have been lost.
1) No Agenda
2) No signed paperwork by due date
3) No interactive notebook / AR book / Supplies
4) Forget an item in your locker at the BEGINNING of class to get homework, textbook, interactive notebook, supplies, etc.
HOW DO I REDEEM THE DOLPHIN TICKETS THAT I’VE EARNED???
YOU are allowed to “cash in” your Dolphin tickets every Friday during homeroom. YOU will be able to “buy” test bonus questions, quiz bonus questions and a variety of candy.